Tuesday 28 October 2008

*** Entry of the Week ***

My previous post, ' Without the caring softness of virtual reality ' won the title 'Entry of the Week' today. Thank you very much, Joe, it's an honour to-be the first one who receives this great prize. Thank you... I have no words...

But first of all I would like to say thanks to my ... to OUR, of course... to our internet provider company, Chellonetfoncomdatatel for deactivating, reactivating, re-reactivating, over activating, and radio activating our account and finally for letting me connect to the internet to post my entry. It was a pleasure to deal with you, Chellonetfoncomdatatel guys!

Secondly I would like to say thanks to my parents, especially to Dad for changing the internet provider company from Somethingtel to Chellonetfoncomdatatel. Thanks Mum, Dad!

And of course I want to thank all of You, Guys, for commenting on that entry, for reading my blog whatever funny, silly, or boring stuff I write about. Thanks a lot! And I would like to take the opportunity to encourage everybody who will win this title in the future to write a 'thank you' post, like this one (no, not like this one, it's too silly... but a thank you post...) to thank everybody who helped in the winning of the prize.

Thanks again! Sleep tight to-night! ;)

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!!!!!!! You're a really GOOD -and also funny- writer! Your blog is enjoyable! Well done!!!
    I'm sure You deserved the prize. Grat. again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Chris! ;-)
    Well done! 8-D We're proud of YOU! ;-D
    All The Best, and Good Night! ;-D
    Dóry 8-D (Your Own Follower)
    P.S.: I like this song from a-ha. It's one of the bests! Great choice! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a funny 'thank you' post. You made me laugh:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not sure my thank you post will be entirely honest... :D
    Your 10things blog is awesome by the way.

    ReplyDelete